Tuition for a full-time student for one year is $10,200. The average annual financial need of a PLTS Seminarian is $27,676: tuition plus books, rent, food, and other living costs.
Why are Scholarship Funds needed for PLTS seminarians?
- A high percentage of PLTS students have need for financial aid.
- Annual scholarships provide the resources needed to continue to attract and graduate qualified students who are interested in PLTS.
Ways you can help support our seminary students:
- Create a new Named Scholarship Fund.
- Give to an existing Named Scholarship Fund or via the General Scholarship Fund.
- Set up a Named Congregational Fund to Adopt-a-Seminarian (.pdf).
Contact the PLTS Office of Seminary Relations at (510) 559-2735, (800) 235-7587, or .