Office of the President
- Office of the President
- Phyllis Anderson, President
- Gretchen McDonald, Executive Assistant to the President
It is a great privilege to serve as President of PLTS as we respond to the need for faithful and creative leaders in the church and the world. It is a new day at PLTS! Together with an outstanding administration, faculty and staff, we are forging a strong identity for PLTS as Abundant, Bold, and Connected!
The Office of the President is charged with responsibility for:
- lifting up the vision of the seminary and leading the whole community toward that vision;
- providing oversight for the management of the seminary in terms of its people, resources, and relationships;
- creating a welcoming community;
- giving leadership, energy, and enthusiasm to the task of raising funds for the seminary;
- chairing the faculty and providing academic leadership among the community of scholars and teachers;
- advocating for strong, collaborative relationships with PLTS’ constituencies and partners in the Graduate Theological Union and the Western Mission Cluster.
President Phyllis Anderson