The PLTS General Endowment Fund is modest but growing. It provides an important steady source of revenue for more than 15 percent of our annual operating expenses. Within the General Endowment Fund special named funds are frequently created for such targeted purposes as dedicating a scholarship or endowing an academic chair. Such named scholarships and chairs exist in perpetuity. They are among our seminary’s strongest tools for recruiting the ablest students and professors and for signaling our commitment to excellence in particular areas.
Learn more about how to:
- endow a Named Faculty Chair—$2 million.
- endow a full Presidential Scholarship—$250,000.
- start a new Named Scholarship—$25,000.
- give to the General Endowment Fund.
- add to an existing Named Fund.
Contact the PLTS Office of Seminary Relations at (510) 559-2735, (800) 235-7587, or .